1. Usage scenario
As a zero-trust product, authority management based on user accounts, user behavior analysis and auditing are the core functions of ESA product. We support to create add users in two ways:
- Import and create local user accounts
- Integrate with 3rd party ID provider. You can integrate your current account system to ESA platform. The account credential, user basic info and organization structure can be synchronized. We support to integrate account system via standard LDAP, OAuth and SAML protocols.
2. Operation steps
On Console, you can view the user list, organizational structure, detailed information of each user and manage user account configuration, etc.
1）View and manage user list
Go to ID Authentication > Users menu. You will see the complete user list and organization. On this page, you can:
- View user info, including: user name, account status, mobile number, Email, bandwidth granted, on/off line status, notes
- View user permissions, including all permissions, inherited permissions, and private permissions
- Customize the fields to be displayed on list
- Support fuzzy search by user name
- Change user status from list
- Reset user login password
- Reset TOTP authentication keys
- Adjust bandwidth granted to each user
- Config account expiration time
- Delete local users
- Edit user basic information
- Change user group, private permission, user status
2）View user details
Click Username to enter User Details page to view detail information of each account and change configuration.
- Basic Info: including user name, online status, Email, create time, mobile phone, service group to which it belongs, bandwidth, notes.
- Security Info: including reset password, expiration time, account on/off and two-factor authentication.
- Permission Info: view all permissions and change private permission.
- Authorized Device: view the authorized devices that are authorized to login with this account.
- Behavior Audit Info: including user behavior, frequent login location, client version, operating system, and detailed logs of operation behavior and access behavior within the specified period.
- Behavior Analysis Info: Only available for premium service. Based on user operation logs and access logs, the UEBA calculation engine analyzes and calculates the distribution of high-risk/non-high-risk events, threat trends, trust score trends, event details and more.
- Network Quality: view network quality data for user devices, including latency, packet loss, standard deviation, underlay, overlay, and public network access speed.