Last update：2022-01-07 15:36:06
|Bandwidth/QPS|| Upload/Download bandwidth: 5 Gbps |
Upload/Download requests: 6,000 qps (360,000 requests/minute)
If the threshold is reached, the requests will be flow-controlled.
If your business needs to exceed the usage limit, please contact object storage product operations.
|Storage space (Bucket)||1. The space name only supports lowercase letters, numbers and underscores (-), starts with a lowercase letter, and has a length of 4-32 characters.|
2. After the storage space is successfully created, its name, location, and storage type cannot be modified.
3. The capacity of a single storage space is not limited.
|Object or file (Object)||1. Upload files through Normal Upload(support HTML form upload) and Append upload. The size of a single file cannot exceed 2 GB.|
2. Upload files through Multipart Upload, a single block cannot exceed 100M, and the size of a single file cannot exceed 500 GB.
3. If you upload a file with the same name, the existing file will be overwritten.
4. After the file is deleted, it cannot be restored.
5. The file name cannot exceed 500 characters
|Domain name binding||1. One domain name can only be bound to one storage space|
2. One space can be bound to multiple domain names
|Cross-region replication||1. The maximum concurrency is 5, and the common resource pool is used by default, and queuing may occur.|